today, we're told that by wednesday, we'll need storyboards, learning contract, research plan, references and character designs! I don't know how i am going to finish it all. D: on top of that theres animation1 work and i think my wkends are going to be mostly taken up by other things. oh well. I guess it'll come down to good time management and planning of my time. I think the next 2 months is probably going to be really tough.
So far, i have not decided on the style yet. I personally like scribbly/messy line art but i don't think that it would appeal to children aged 6 to 12 yes? it seems more experimental. I want to try doing that but i'm not sure how to go about colouring if i were to choose the messy scribbly style. I'll probably have to find out how to do it or maybe find some other style which would suit my target audience.
sooo i'll go do some research now. Hopefully i can get inspired by something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment